Start your career in Contera and build your future with us.
We believe that people are the key to our long-term success. That is why we empower our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Working at Contera means opportunities to implement your know-how, added value and also to develop and learn new skills.
In case of your interest send your CV to
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT – BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA
The employee in this position is responsible for the following:
● project coordination in the construction preparation phase
● communication with clients regarding construction design and technical specifications
● communication with design contractors
● communication of the project with the authorities, coordination of engineering
● preparation of documents of construction-technical character
● Appropriate education in the field of Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or other related discipline
● Proven working experience in construction management (industrial buildings as advantage) ● Communication level English language skills essential
● Well organized with excellent time management and business thinking
● PC skills (AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project etc.) group B driver’s licence
The selected candidate can start work: to be agreed
Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
We offer the corresponding financial compensation and the opportunity for further career growth. Laptop + telephone.
If you have the qualifications to become a member of our team and meet the aforementioned criteria, please send your CV in Slovak or English to the contact information given below.
T: +421 903 373 723