Start your career in Contera and build your future with us.
We believe that people are the key to our long-term success. That is why we empower our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Working at Contera means opportunities to implement your know-how, added value and also to develop and learn new skills.
In case of your interest send your CV to
Employees in this position assure the following:
● coordination of preparation of project documentation,
● contact with suppliers of construction work,
● inspection of the progress of construction and the quality of work,
● inspection of costs and adherence to the time schedule,
● coordination of selection proceedings for suppliers,
● communication with clients,
● communication with authorities.
● man / woman,
● the appropriate education in the field of of civil engineering (secondary school/university),
● experience in the field of project management and development,
● communication level English essential, willingness to work flexible hours,
● PC skills (MS Office, Autocad, etc.),
● group B driver’s licence.
The selected candidate can start work immediately.
Place of work: Říčany u Prahy
We offer the corresponding financial compensation and the opportunity for further career growth. Laptop + car + telephone.
If you have the qualifications to become a member of our team, meet the aforementioned criteria and are interested in more information about the benefits of working for our company, please send your CV in Czech or English to the contact information given below:
Lucie Borůvka Havlíčková
tel: +420 777 482 071