Start your career in Contera and build your future with us.
We believe that people are the key to our long-term success. That is why we empower our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Working at Contera means opportunities to implement your know-how, added value and also to develop and learn new skills.
In case of your interest send your CV to
PROJECT / DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT – ŘÍČANY NEAR PRAGUE
The employee in this position is responsible for the following:
● project coordination in the construction preparation phase
● communication with clients regarding construction design and technical specifications
● communication with design contractors
● communication of the project with the authorities, coordination of engineering
● preparation of documents of construction-technical character
● organisational skills
● a corresponding education in construction (high school / university)
● experience in engineering, design or project management and development an advantage
● knowledge of English at a communicative level of necessity, time flexibility
● work on PC (AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project, etc.)
● B driver’s license
Start possible immediately.
Place of work: Říčany near Prague
We offer adequate financial remuneration and the opportunity for further growth. Laptop computer + phone.
If you have the what it takes to become a member of our team and you meet the above criteria, please send your CV in Czech or English to the contact listed below.
Lucie Borůvka Havlíčková
tel: +420 777 482 071