Start your career in Contera and build your future with us.
We believe that people are the key to our long-term success. That is why we empower our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Working at Contera means opportunities to implement your know-how, added value and also to develop and learn new skills.
In case of your interest send your CV to
MANAGER OF DESIGN PREPARATION OF CONSTRUCTIONS
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
For this position we require the following responsibilities:
● Project coordination in the construction preparation phase
● Communication with clients regarding construction design and technical specifications
● Communication with design contractors
● Communication of the project with the authorities, coordination of engineering
● Preparation of construction and technical documents
● Organizational skills
● Relevant education in construction (high school / university)
● Experience in engineering, design or project management and development
● Knowledge of English at a communicative level of necessity, time flexibility
● Work on computer (AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project, etc.)
● Driving license B
● Starting date: Immediately
● Employment: Full-time
● Place of work: Říčany u Prahy (accessibility 25 minutes from Hlavní nádraží or metro Háje)
We offer adequate financial compensation with possibility of further growth. Company notebook and phone are provided.
If you have the competencies to become a member of our team and you meet the above criteria, please send your CV in Czech or English to the contacts below:
Lucie Borůvka Havlíčková
tel: +420 777 482 071